From Monday, June 15, 2 pm to Wednesday, June 24, 2 pm the committee elections will take place at the University of Jena. This year, almost 19,000 people are called upon to vote for one or more of the following decision-making bodies (eligible voters in brackets):
- Senate (students)
- Student Council (students)
- Faculty Council (students)
- Departmental Student Councils (students)
- Advisory Board for Gender Equality Issues (students)
- Doctoral Council (doctoral students)
- Council of the Graduate Academy (doctoral candidates, postdocs and university lecturers who are members of the GA)
- Assistant Council (scientific and artistic assistants)
The committee elections of the University of Jena have been taking place exclusively online since 2012, so there are no restrictions due to the corona crisis. Votes are cast via the portal page of the University Computer Centre (URZ). For the login only the URZ identification and password are needed. There is no software to be installed, the only requirement is access to the internet.
More information on the committee elections can be found on the website of the Student Council.
The team of the electoral office is available for questions.